As per SFI Terms and Conditions the Foundation must be notified if there is any change in the status of researchers who hold active SFI awards. In addition, SFI must be notified in advance if a researcher is to relinquish or assume control of SFI funds.
Any changes to Research Centre Directors, SFI Principal Investigators (PIs) and SFI Funded Investigators (FIs) within SFI Research Centres must be approved by SFI in advance of assuming responsibility for overseeing research and/or research personnel supported by the Foundation.
It is the responsibility of the award holder to inform SFI in advance if a:
1. Director, PI or FI is departing from the Research Centre;
2. Director, PI or FI is joining the Research Centre and will be overseeing research funded by SFI;
3. PI or FI will be changing status within the Research Centre.
• For Director changes click here
• For Principal Investigator (PI/co-PI) changes/additions click here
• For Funded Investigator (FI) changes/additions click here